Install Brushes - Photoshop
Installing new brushes in Photoshop is very easy. Simply follow the steps below and you will be up and running within a couple of minutes.
- Find the set of brushes you want to install.
- Save the brush set to C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5\Presets\Brushes assuming you have followed the default install process.
- Next you need to install the brushes within the Photoshop
- Go to Window > Brush Preset then right click in the top right corner of the pallet.
- Select Load Brushes and go to the location in stage 2.
- Open the selected .abr file and your brushes should be ready to use